IT'S OK !




Phải chấp nhận sự thật và phải vui lên . . . cho đời bớt khổ !



I LOVE YOU DADDY ! I ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE .... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


I LOVE YOU MOM . I HOPE YOU WOULD MISS ME AND ALSO MY DADDY


You're half a world away
Standing next to me
It seems that every day
I'm loosing you almost invisibly
Though you are near
I can't reach that far
Across to where you are
And so you stay
Just half a world away
And I would coss
The universe for you
What good would it do
If you weren't even there?
Till you return
And untill your way is clear
I will be here


And I would coss
The universe for you
What good would it do
If you weren't even there?
Till you return
And untill your way is clear
I will be here
Not half a world away

You're half a world away
And noone is to blame
If love outlives its day
And turns into an ember from a flame
I love you as before
Till words will be nomore
Till I can't find a way
To where you stay
Just half a world away

May you notice the beauty of the morning, See the glory of the sunshine, feel the moments of the day and hear from a friend who care.. HAVE A NICE DAY!! Good AM Take Care…



3 comments:

Tin Tin said...

Yeah... It gives you hope and you'll live for hope. You will be ok. Glad to hear that.

[ Cố lên ] Believe ourselves !!! said...

Always try your best, you will overcome all :D Cố lên, love you very very very much, my brother :X:X:X

HEO KON'S BLOG said...

dung the du the nao cung phai luon co gang va vuot wa moi chuyen de song vui va hanh phuc hon anh nhe ^^ hk va moi nguoi luon ben canh anh ma ,co chia se anh cung bot duoc phan nao ,Always try your best ,love and like u my brothe ^^ ^^ chut chut ^^ ^^

Post a Comment

Jeffy rất yêu quý những gì các bạn viết dành cho Jeffy. Chúc các bạn luôn may mắn vui vẻ và tràn đầy hạnh phúc. I love you so much!Xin hãy để lại một lời nhắn khi bạn ghé thăm nhé.

top