HAPPY THANKS GIVING

HAPPY THANKS GIVING

Give thanks for what you have because someone is going without.
Give thanks for people who love and those who hate you, without haters you wouldn't know love.


Give thanks for family, someone out there wishes they had a family.
Give thanks for life, health, and happiness, some people don't know what that is.
Give thanks for the small simple gifts from God, they have the most meaning.
Give thanks to yourself, we all need a pat on the back sometimes.




  1. Thanks Daddy Joe for to be my Dad . Thanks for the sweet name you gave to me . Thanks for everything you giving me from the past until the future .I'm very proud of that i have you in my life . Thanks God to bring you near me as a real Father . I know you love me a lot . I love you too Daddy Joe. I wish i could be close to you soon .Wishing you all the best with full of love and kisses from me and my Mom. I love Mom a lot so i hope you would get married Mom soon in California. Please love my Mom 4ever DD Joe ^^
  2. Thanks Daddy Derrick for to be my Dad too . You are so sexy and cute . You are so good to me . I love you daddy Derrick .
    --
  3. Thanks Ma Mi Kim for to be my Mom . Although you are very young but i still thinking that you are my Mom . You are the most beautiful girl that i ever know .There are so many things i want to tell about you but now i just want to say that :"Thanks Má for to be very good to me" I love you MM.KIm .--------
  4. Thanks Papa Ác Quỹ .Althougt you are younger than me 9 years old but you are still my Papa . You are a very handsome boy . I love you papa . You are so good to me . Thanks for your calls, thanks for your taking care of me . Thanks for your visiting me . Thanks God brings you near me . ...
  5. Thanks Alven for to be my best friend . You are so good to me . I love you Alven .Thanks for your Winter gifts , thanks for the sweet chocolate . Thanks for your messages everyday.Thanks for helping me when i got a strong sick . Alven ! You are my Aries too . I love you so much .
  6. Thanks Angel Aries for to be someone that makes me happy always .Thanks for your messages you sent to me [i always keep them in my heart] I love you Aries .
  7. Thanks Theresa for to be my younger sister . You are so cute and you are very good to me . Thanks for your taking care of me every time . Thanks for your calls ..... So many sweet things you giving me .... I just want to say you are a very pretty girl that i ever know in my life . Thanks God that i have you as my sister . I love you Theresa.
  8. Thanks Steven for to be my younger brother . You are a very cute boy . You are good to me too . You always make me smile . I always take care about you but you did not know . You made me upset but i still love you Steven . I love you so much my brother Steven . Thanks for everything you gave me in the past. I know you are always by my side .
  9. Thanks Bao [Dê] for to be my online wife in the past and now we are brothers ^^ . I just want to say thanks to you . You always make me laugh and thanks for every time you sing english songs for me to listen . I love you !
  10. Thanks Mr.Ken for loving me always . Please forgive me that i made you upset . Thanks for everything you giving me anh Ken.Thanks for helping me when i got some problems and also thanks for your callS from Canada ^^
  11. Thanks Bích Thuỷ for to be my little friend . You are so cute
. Thanks for everything you giving me . Thanks for the nice entries in your blog . Thanks for the songs . Thanks for your messages to make me happy . I love you little girl BT .
  1. Thanks Quynh Như for to be someone that hated me in the past . Because without haters i wouldn't know love.Thanks for the entry that you typed for me at 9kute . I forgave you already .
  2. Thanks BIM for to be my friend. Please forgive me that i made you upset sometimes .Thanks for your calls , thanks for your advices , thanks for everything . I love you Bim .
  3. Thanks Nikoclas for to be my sexy model . You are so sweet and cute . I love you nikoclas .
  4. Thanks Anh Hiếu for to be my older brother . Mr. Hiếu is a gentleman guy . He always sends the wonderfull wishes to me . Thanks for everything anh Hiếu . I love you .
  5. Thanks Bảo Bảo for to be my little friend . You are the one of my Angel too . ^^ You make me miss someone in Nt a lot . Thanks for your lovely commentations everyday .Thanks for the X.O ^^ Thanks for reminding me about someone.I love you em rể . WE ARE BROTHERS 4EVER .
  6. Thanks Bao Bao's Cô Chủ for today that you make me smile and so happy . Thanks for also to be my little girl . You are so pretty Bao Bao's Cô Chủ ^^ Have a great Thanksgiving day to you .Thanks bé Ngọc a lot .
  7. I want to say thanks to all of my friends out there . . .
  8. Thanks Mom , thanks sisters Diep ,Ngoc , Huyen , Choux . Thanks anh Tommy , anh Tuấn , anh Ly ...Thanks THT , thanks THT2 ^^ , thanks sister Hang .
  9. Thanks Cine , Thỏ . Thanks Quang , Hien , Vicky , Simon, Sophie , Danny , Mail ...
  10. Thanks Ut , Long , Huy Pham , Vien, Kent , Hoa , Tuan Anh . Thanks Trung , bé Heo , Kingkong , Dimple .... I love you guys .





THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALWAYS TO BE BY MY SIDE









I AM VERY HAPPY WHEN I HAVE YOU GUYS IN MY LIFE








15 comments:

†☺♥JEFFY†☺♥ JEFFERSON photography ♥†☺♥ said...

Cam on em Bao [toji] cua anh nhieu lam , em luon lam anh vui .... Chuc Bao cua anh gap nhieu may man nha ^^ Love you !

Bảo Bảo ® said...

^^! Ntry chan chứa tình củm :X:X:X
P/S: "a.Rể"....mà sao nào giờ e chưa bik mặt "chị" e lun ta! :D:D

†☺♥JEFFY†☺♥ JEFFERSON photography ♥†☺♥ said...

@Bim : Cam on Bim that nhieu . J rat hanh phuc khi co nhung nguoi bố , mẹ . ban be tot ben canh va J co ca Bim nua . Cam on loi chuc cua Bim , chuc Bim cung luon vui ve nha .
@Em gai xinh dep [Cô chủ] : vi anh cung moi biet em nhung anh co ghi dòng "I want to say thanks to all of my friends out there . . . " do ^^ Trong do co em nua ma` . Thanks em da cm cho anh . Chuc em luon hanh phuc .
@BB : Cai do la bi mat cua anh ma BB ^^ Thanks BB nhieu . Chuc BB vui ve nha !

KO said...

Bim thay Jeffy van co nhieu ban be ben canh day chu ! Luon vui ve va yeu doi nhe , My Friend !!

♥ Ashley [Lady A.] ♥ said...

hinh nhu la ko co em gai xinh dep cua anh trong do :(

[T][O][J][I] said...

hehe hok có chi... hok có chj..hehe....i also thank 4 everything u've done for me ..... thank 4 letting me know u ^^ love u 4ever :-*

Adwoft said...

Give my heartleft thanks to you.
My dear, you always call me "RUA", but I can't find any thanksful you say to me (huhuhuhuh)
I dont know who you called "papa ac qui" in this entry. ^_^ But if it's me, so glad to hear that.
Hope you always success in your life. Love you 4ever, my uncle...

khenma98 said...

Cảm ơn em thật nhiều, anh ghi nhận tấm lòng của em, hãy tha thứ anh vì sự vô tâm, anh xin lỗi em nhé!!! Kisses..............

Bảo Bảo ® said...

yehyeh...ngày 28 gòi ^^! happy thanksgiving day ^^! hum nay e được nhận quà nên hok ngủ đc nà :D mong mau sáng quá àh ^^! G9 nha a!!! :X:X:X

n!kOcLaS Nguyễn said...

the loveliest entry i 've ever seen....i love u too... and the best thanks giving for the present on my bday...i love u.....my uncle..my photographer...my best ever friend...... muuuuuuahhzzzzz

™†[*JoyTi*]†™ ♥|hạnh phúc|♥ said...

giờ này mới có thể cm cho Aqua dc... sr anh.... những gì e làm chưa là gì cả.... chỉ thích nghe anh hát [ anh hát hay nhắm í] thích thấy anh cười [ dù chưa thấy trực tiếp bao giờ] thích những tấm ảnh anh chụp [ phá cách và vô cùng mạnh mẽ ] thích tính cách của anh [ tốt bụng và thẳng thắn ] còn ghét thì nhìu vô số kể......... mình mún nói với Aqua 1 điều "MÌNH GHÉT AQUA KINH KHỦNG" :]] :]] :]] .....!!!!!

™†[*JoyTi*]†™ ♥|hạnh phúc|♥ said...

giờ này mới có thể cm cho Aqua dc... sr anh.... những gì e làm chưa là gì cả.... chỉ thích nghe anh hát [ anh hát hay nhắm í] thích thấy anh cười [ dù chưa thấy trực tiếp bao giờ] thích những tấm ảnh anh chụp [ phá cách và vô cùng mạnh mẽ ] thích tính cách của anh [ tốt bụng và thẳng thắn ] còn ghét thì nhìu vô số kể......... mình mún nói với Aqua 1 điều "MÌNH GHÉT AQUA KINH KHỦNG" :]] :]] :]] .....!!!!!

TheresaTran said...

Ui... anh trai em lam gi ma viet nguyen mot entry noi tu "Thanks" ko dzay?... em nghi rang, cho di that long thi chang can nhan lai tu Thank dau... chi can nguoi do tran trong va biet nhung gi minh lam cho ho la hanh fuc lam roi anh ah... btw.... i have to say: "THANK YOU" bc u're always by my side and make me smile when i was sad... :)... :x

[†Š† hU ]½♥¤¯¯*-:♥¤HẠnh pHúc½♥-♥ --:¦:-•º.[™ said...

That vui khi nhan duoc dong comment cua ban....bat mat voi blog day an tuong, loi cuon boi nhung bai viet di' dom~ dang' yeu va deshuong cung chia se chan thanh voi tat ca cac ban... Ui bao nhieu day'cung~lam minh mim~ cuoi vi thay minh am ap'

[†Š† hU ]½♥¤¯¯*-:♥¤HẠnh pHúc½♥-♥ --:¦:-•º.[™ said...

That vui khi nhan duoc dong comment cua ban....bat mat voi blog day an tuong, loi cuon boi nhung bai viet di' dom~ dang' yeu va deshuong cung chia se chan thanh voi tat ca cac ban... Ui bao nhieu day'cung~lam minh mim~ cuoi vi thay minh am ap'

Post a Comment

Jeffy rất yêu quý những gì các bạn viết dành cho Jeffy. Chúc các bạn luôn may mắn vui vẻ và tràn đầy hạnh phúc. I love you so much!Xin hãy để lại một lời nhắn khi bạn ghé thăm nhé.

top